Friday, February 29, 2008

Speechless

Be prepared ya'll, I am about to blow your minds:

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

I know you are shocked. Dang it is a slow news day because nothing new has popped up to incite my wrath so I am going to be forced to rattle on about American Idol last night.

I totally saw that the singing waiter and his oddly-hair styled youngin' would be hitting the yellow brick road, but Britney's former boy toy? I expected him and his wig to be around for a bit longer.

And while I was not blown away by the blondie that was booted last night, I figured it would be the Britney impersonator (as did she). Maybe she and the former Brit boy toy can hook up? Also the retro-80's attired Alexandrea was a bit of a shock as well. I think that was a mistake.

But at least there is now once less blonde girl for me to keep track off. I am getting old and feeble, my brain can't register that much peroxide in one night.

1 comment:

Rev Wes Isley said...

Some Idol gossip I heard this morning--Reuben Studdard has recorded a Kenny Loggins cover (forget the name but you'll recognize it) that will be used whenever someone gets kicked off, and Blake will be back this week to perform.