Monday, October 20, 2008

Saturday Night Palin

Apparently Governor Sarah Palin does at least have a sense of humor. Although the two sketches she appeared in on Saturday's episode of SNL, where brief and didn't require her to do much more than be herself, (something most of the country, admittedly, hasn't seen much of) she at least did that with some grace. So I will give her some credit for that.

And then I heard about an interview that Palin gave to a CBN reporter. In guess you don't know, the CBN is the Christian Broadcasting Network. Yep, that's right folks, Palin won't do a press conference and has only done two interviews with any of the Big Three networks, but she has time for CBN. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. So that credit I extended to Palin in the previous paragraph—gotta take that back. Sorry Sarah.

3 comments:

Rev Wes Isley said...

Interesting. Well, of course, she does CBN--they're going to throw her so many soft balls, it's pathetic. They have an agenda and so does she--match made in "heaven!"

After reading her comments on gay marriage, geez, I hope the next time she tries to shoot a moose or another of God's creatures, the damn rifle explodes in her face or something! Is that mean? Oh well. To say she isn't "judging" and then to go right on head and judge me saying that my relationship isn't worthy or valid is so--so, well, so Sarah Palin! A Palinism! I've coined a new word!

broad minded said...

i always knew you were talented . . .

Anonymous said...

Oh, Wes, don't you know - they're not throwing her softballs, they're "being properly deferential." Because that's the job of the press.