Friday, October 31, 2008

Farewell to October

And thus ends my month of daily posts. Thanks to my loyal readers for following along on this adventure and for any of you newbies out there, thanks for joining in. I hope you decide to stick around and feel free to comment.

Things will hopefully be changing in our political landscape in the next few days, but I am sure I will still find things to pontificate upon. Should the Democratic Party succeed in gaining control, which signs certainly point to at the moment, I will doubtless be disappointed with some of their efforts. That is to be expected,I wouldn't agree with any political party or system 100 percent of the time, probably not even one I headed.

Enjoy your Halloween, and hang in there, only three more days until this roller coaster ride comes to a halt.

2 comments:

Becky said...

oh, don't dare stop pontificating! there will always be more fodder.

creative kerfuffle said...

fodder fodder everywhere and not a drop to....eat? what do you do w/ fodder?