Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday Filler

Gentle readers, I am brain dead and bored. Not a pretty combination. Perhaps it was the bacchanalia of the spawn's birthday this weekend. Perhaps it was the fine dining experience I enjoyed last evening. Perhaps it is because I am a lazy git. No matter the cause, the end result is I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

And yet I feel guilt at the recent sporadic spate of my posts.

So to honor your continued devotion, I bring you this snippet from an episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart last week. Enjoy. After all, tomorrow is another day.



3 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

holy crap i totally missed that gorgeous boy's birthday! where has the time gone? happy bday to my favorite curly headed blue-eyed broad-child ; )

Rev Wes Isley said...

Hysterical!

broad minded said...

CK, no prob, you've had stuff going on, but many thanks.