Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poll Up My Butt

We all have one, the family member who sends us chain emails that make our blood boil. I have one that recently sent me one saying John Lennon was killed because he said the Beatles were bigger than God. 

NO ONE TALKS SMACK ABOUT THE BEATLES.

Anyway, this particular relative of mine is at it again and I am afraid the spouse may hurt him or her at the most or start an email war at the least.

The latest include an email to get us to vote in an MSNBC poll about taking "In God We Trust" off US currency. And of course urging all the "good christians" to go vote to keep the phrase.

Here's the link:
I will just let you guess how I voted . . . 

2 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

my mom's friend is the one in my email circle that sends that type of crap. some stuff i forward (she's the one that sent me the dem agenda) some i chuck. the thing is, the things she sends that i laugh about are probably the ones that she takes seriously.

broad minded said...

that is the scary part of the scenario to be certain. thanks for all the comments!