Friday, March 28, 2008

Tag

Rules are:
1) link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4) let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well here is 1) creative kerfuffle.

3) & 4) will be a problem b/c I don't have personal contact with seven other bloggers, but I will at least do 2)

Fact 1:
I was pissed that I didn't turn 18 until after the 1990 election and therefore couldn't vote against Jesse Helms.

Fact 2:
Beets make me want to vomit.

Fact 3:
I regularly imagine horrible, awful things happening to my loved ones in a weird attempt to prepare myself should something bad really happen.

Fact 4:
Although my job is an editor, sometimes I don't think I know anything about grammar.

Fact 5:
I wish I had been more reckless and wild in college.

Fact 6:
I really like to drink milk. In fact, when I spent a semester in England, my roommate would take me to the Safeway to buy me milk when I was grumpy and it always made me feel better.

Fact 7:
I believe in God, but I am just not that into the whole Jesus thing.

2 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

uh, hello, did i write this post? except for 1 (cos i didn't live here then) 5 (cos i was pretty reckless and wild) we could be twins!
much love broad!

Becky said...

ooh, this was one of my favorites. i like milk, too. ;o) but not british boxed milk... and except for that one wild night where i dressed up as a cop (friends were firemen, superman) i definitely wish i'd been wilder in college.