Friday, January 16, 2009

Hear That?

It is the sound of my heart breaking . . .

Early this week, as part of Delurking Day, I implored you my gentle readers to let me know who you were. According to my blog numbers, there has been about 120 visitors this week and only two of you bothered to give me a shout out (and thank you for that, but I knew both CK and Sweet T were followers).

It's not to late to restore my faith in humanity. If you read and have never made yourself known before, just say hi. I would be ever so grateful.


4 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

i could start posting anon comments and act like other people ; ) but srsly? i started getting commenters outside of the peeps i love in real life after i visited and commented on other blogs. not that i did that just to get commenters, but it's like building a friendship. two way street.

broad minded said...

you are probably right, so let me try this tact - if you are reading and have a blog . . let me know who you are so i can check your blog out. thanks.

creative kerfuffle said...

i just looked at your counter stats--you get a BUTT load of visitors from google image searches for some reason.

Anonymous said...

I lurk about once a day, and comment every once in awhile. I'm sorry - I still love to visit, but was more compelled to comment in the pre-election heat. But…I am still here, and soon to reappear with my own [seasonal] blog. The link may be different, so I won't try to plug it as yet!