Friday, March 27, 2009

Loose Ends

Couple of housekeeping matters I wanted to address about the blog.

First, it would appear that I have a new commentator. Welcome to my new anonymous reader. I am not bothered by having anonymous readers, but it would be helpful to me if you could make up some sort of name or sign off or something so I can comment back to you. Otherwise, it leaves me a bit confused and bewildered and the last thing you want is that. Trust me, it ain't pretty. I hate to ask this gentle readers, but if you could indulge me in this way it would be greatly appreciated. There really is enough flotsam and jetsam in my head with out trying to separate anonymous commentators.

Second, my  last post (I believe) referenced the idea of a sort of Broad Minded code of living. I have been rolling this around and I like it! So I hope to compile something in the near future. Stay tuned, I just know you have all been eagerly awaiting tips from me on how to conduct yourself in everyday life . . .

No comments: